Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Mr. Smalls ♥'s Domination Phone Sex With Princess Nikki

I saw you looking at me today when I walked past your house. You were having thoughts of domination phone sex as I smiled at you and said “Hi Mr. Smalls.” As you took a deep breath and said “hello Nikki” back to me. But who am I to you? Am I your daughter’s best friend? The girl next door? Your wife’s naughty younger sister? Your hot new intern? Or maybe you are my college professor and I’m your student. Or maybe something even more taboo like you are my daddy and I'm your flirty daughter.  I know you are a subbie and you know how much I love teasing and seducing you with my sweet little body You just love my girlish personality. You love it even more when I'm a bit bratty with you as well. 

It’s so fun because I know you are a bit of a perv who always strokes off your dick to girls like me. I love catching you look at my perky breasts and tight little ass. It’s like you do everything you can not to drool all over the place but you just can’t stop yourself. I giggle and sway my little ass as I walk past you and can see the stiffy in your pants. I know how much you want me to lift up my top and show a little of my skin to you. So what if I was to just stand in front of you and teasingly expose a bit of my flat tummy and toy with my little skirt for you? I twist my long blonde hair and smack my pink bubble gum as I move my finger tips across the opening to my pretty little top. 

I know you just want to come out of your shorts don’t you? Especially when I go to bend over and purposely drop something on the ground right in front of you. Do you like my pretty panties? Do you get off knowing I make the perfect domination phone sex princess for you? I know you want to come up and talk to me but maybe you are a bit shy. I’ll just giggle and say “Is there something you want to talk about? You seem to be a bit excited right now.” And then be the perfect flirty cock tease to you. You know I’ll just do all the right things to give you a raging fucking hard on knowing that you would do anything just to get a taste of my sweet panty covered pussy and kinky ass. 

I can’t get enough of sitting in your lap and humping your dick and hear you moan out like a pervy in heat.. Especially if you are a loser with a tiny dick. I’ll just throw a fucking pillow at you and say “ Hump this because you will never get the chance to slide your little dick in my tiny holes!” I'll  have you doing things you never thought you would do for me. And if you are open minded and kinky then the sky is the limit! I have come to find out that lots of guys with small dicks fantasize about being my fluffer. Just imagine picking out all of my clothes for me and getting me ready for a hot date with a hung stud. Maybe it's an alpha male with a HUGE fucking ten inch dick. 

I bet you secretly want to run my bath water and wash me all over. Run that sponge across my perfect breasts make them nice and soapy. Then make your way down between my sexy little legs and make my bald pink pussy nice and bubbly. Get this domination phone sex tease nice and clean. Don’t forget about my tight ass too. Get that good and clean because my stud is going to be fucking every single one of my holes while you stand there with your dick in your hands stroking it for this princess.  

Do you like being on your knees for me subbie? Do you like watching my stud turn me into a slut? I bet you want to beat off your dick hoping I’ll allow you to be my clean up cream pie boy afterwards. I love subbies who call me and are wanting a princess to help them eat their cum. It makes me so turned on knowing that you would do anything to worship my princess body. 
Is there more that I haven’t mentioned here that you wanna do too?  Do you secretly wish that you can stroke off with my panties and have me walk in and catch you? Maybe you have had fantasies of wearing my panties and then have me expose and punish you. I could get you on all fours and feed your slutty ass my strap on. But first you have to suck it and make it sloopy dripping wet like a good domination phone sex lover. I just know your balls are full of cum wanting to be my bitch aren't they? I want to know all of your kinky dirty secrets.

You know I have no limits or taboo's when it comes to the kinda things that we can do together. Whatever your fantasy may be this princess will never say no to you. Go ahead and confess your nawty fantasies with me. And when you are ready to cum for this princess  and prove you are worthy then I may allow you to worship my bald little pussy lips and tiny puckered ass with your tongue. 

But first I want you on your knees begging me like a good slave. And if I allow you to blow your fucking load get ready to get your head between your legs and shoot that cum all over your chest. And if you want a domination phone sex princess to flirt and seduce you into eating it then look no further. 

I’m here and ready for you to serve me right now….

Xoxo,

Princess Nikki
1-888-662-6482

No comments:

Post a Comment