Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Exciting Cock Teasing Updates Just For You!

Guess what? I have some very exciting updates cumming just for you! First of all I wanted to let you know that I will be adding my princess cock teasing twitter feed on this diary. You won't help but be able to see it because it will be located at the top of my blog. I've already removed the twitter posts from my regular account. I saved them though and will be adding them to my new account. So please check back soon as I will have it added before you are ready to get your cock out and start stroking. I have to admit it is ready to be added now but I do love keeping you guys on the edge of your seats. If I wanted to be a bit more of a tease then I could tell you guys to come into the chat room and then let me know just how badly you want to see it. Would you get down on your knees and beg me to have the link? I do have the first twitter post on there and I just know he is going to be very happy to be the first to be featured.

I also wanted to update and let you know that I will be adding a new diary post this week if possible. It's about how a submissive was used as a centerpiece to what I would like to call a prelude to the super bowl. It happened on a Saturday night before the big game. I have to confess that what happened to this bitch boi was much more exciting than the NFL playoffs. That game was long drawn out and not very exciting. But this slut was made to be bound, helpless, blindfolded, cuffed, fucked and used to the max. And if that wasn't enough his balls were used as a punching bag for all of his wife's girl friends to smack, slap, hit and hang from like a fucking monkey does when he's swinging from rope to rope. Not to mention not only did he take strap on's up his ass but also his wife's studs dicks up his fuck hole and mouth. IMO I believe that being blindfolded enhances the senses in so many ways. 
 
If it were me doing it though I would have used my creamed in panties to blindfold him with. I also would have used another pair to tie his wrist up with. And if that isn't enough i would have wiggled my little princess ass out of my freshly worn ones to put over his head for an added touch of humiliation. Why is that? Because it would have been a pair that had a few fresh loads of cum shot in my sweet tight pussy. So not only my sweet cum but the cum from other men would have been all in them so it could drip all over his fucking face. That and the ones I would have taken out of my dirty clothes hamper to stuff in his mouth.  He brought being helpless, used, fucked, humiliated, degraded, and being a cum slut to a whole new level! If that doesn't get all of the humiliation lovers to slide their asses to the edge of their seat craving for more, just check back in a few weeks to read the whole story! 

Or you can just call me to find out exactly what happened....

1-888-662-6482
Ask for Nikki

E Mail: NaughtySlutNikki@gmail.com
 
Skype Messenger:
NaughtySlutNikki 

Google Hangouts Messenger:
Start a new conversation with: NaughtySlutNikki

No comments:

Post a Comment