Friday, February 15, 2019

Sensual Domination Phone Sex With The Girl Nextdoor

You are the mysterious man who lives next door and i am not your typical kind of sensual domination phone sex princess who lives next door either. On the outside I appear to be sweet. But what you may not see right away is that I'm also flirty, teasing and one of the most unforgettable cock teasers you will ever know. When you are all alone I see you in your bedroom watching me. Are you single? Have a room mate? Have a girl friend or maybe married? I always pick the perfect time to tease you with my skimpy little outfits. I see the way that you look at me and the lust that fills your eyes. Does your cock get hard when you see me like this? I just love it when you take your dick out and start stroking for me. I just love showing off these perky breasts to you. I flaunt them around knowing you are watching and giggle because I know you want to touch them and feel them and have me brush them in against you. I love making you horny for me. I'm very good at driving you crazy. I love bending over when I'm dressed in my tiny skirts and such. Sometimes I wear my yoga pants and that drives you crazy because it doesn't leave anything to your imagination. You can see my tight little ass and my pussy print that pushes through the material. I love bending over and looking back to see the expression on your face. When I want to be SUPER flirty lots of times you will see me in just my panties and cami. 

Does it feel good when you stroke your dick for me? I'm going to come over and see you because maybe you are a bit shy and like it when a girl like myself makes the first move. Besides you intrigue me and I want to find out about all of the things that turn you on. Just what kind of submissive are you? What turns you on and makes you drip pre cum for me? I'll look in your eyes saying "Look at your cock it's as hard as a rock. Why are you wearing those pants or shorts when you can just slide them out and let that hard cock be exposed?" I have a feeling you want me to stroke it for you. I know you want me to brush my panty covered ass into it and wiggle nice and slow. I want to grind and feel it get bigger by the second. But tell me something subbie. Is your dick big, average or small? When I know that I will know just what I want to do with you. Some submissives like a domination phone sex princess like myself to make the first move. They want to have me climb on top of them with their bare cocks exposed. I just love being the one who takes control of your hard dick rubbing it against my panty covered pussy. Do you want me to slide it inside? I bet you do. If it's big and hard then I'll do just that. But if it's small and pathetic the only thing I'll do is give you one of the most intense panty covered pussy teases you have ever had. But first I have a feeling you may be a big kinky. Maybe you want to do something for me before I do something for you. You know that I'm a total slut for the right kind of man. But what has you really curious is what I'm going to be for you. 

So tell me what turns you on? Do you want to worship my petite body from my pretty little toes to my soft kissable lips? Maybe you love facesitting or queening. I just love making your face my favorite pillow. Especially if you are talented with your tongue. Are you a panty boy willing to do anything to get my soft undies wrapped around your cock to stroke? Or maybe you want to slide them on and parade around? Do you have fantasies of being feminized and turned into the perfect pretty sissy girl? I'll lead you by the hand and take you into my closet and dress you just as sissies are suppose to be dressed. Are you a strap on taking slut? I just love bringing out my favorite toy to bend you over and give it to you so good you beg to cum for me. Or maybe I'll lye you down on your back and fuck you like a girl. Do you like bondage or have fantasies of the perfect princes who is a femDom and wants to have you tied and restrained and at my mercy? There is no telling what could happen once you are cuffed or tied to my bed. I also love using blind folds and ball gags to use in your mouth. That's if i'm not filling it with my pretty little panties of course. I just love it when a man loves guided masturbation and wants a domination phone sex princess to guide them on how to stroke their cocks. You also may love tease and denial or ruined orgasms as well. With a dirty talking sweet mouth like mine I know you will love every moment of it. And you will know that I also know just how to tell you exactly where, when and how to to touch it for me. 

Maybe you want to get even kinkier and tell you how to eat your cum for me. I know men get reluctant on following through. Especially after they cum. But believe me I know how to persuade you in having enough nerve to take that that first taste of pre cum for this sexy seductive flirty princess. Especially if you have seen the way I slide my favorite lollie down in my panties and rub it against my creamy pussy lips and then lick it all up. Or maybe you want me to force you to eat it. I just love giving cum eating instructions. I also have to admit I love humiliation. Especially for those who have tiny itty bitty dicks. My sweet girlish giggle will have you so fucking turned on and hard you will be begging me to poke fun at it. It doesn't matter if we are behind closed door or if all of my girl friends are spending the night for a slumber party. Don't think for one second that you wont give me what I want either because blackmail just happens to be one of my favorite things to do as well.  All I have to do is share those pictures of you when you got yourself into a compromising situation and threaten to expose you and your dirty little secrets. I also can't forget about my cuckold lovers as well. Just imagine fantasizing about me taking a real mans big fat dick. Or actually walking in catching me be a total and complete slut for a stud with a big fucking dick. Are you going to stand there and stroke your cock for me? Are you going to be a kinky cream pie boy? Or are you going to be even kinkier and be my fluffer? I have to admit some cuckolds like having sloppy seconds as well and some do not. But whatever it is that gets you pumping your dick I just know you will love every single second of it. Even if it's not mentioned here. The list is just way too long for this domination phone sex princess to list everything.

I will flaunt my little body at you and make you weak in your knees subbie. I know how to show off these perky tiny titties, perfect little ass and panty covered pussy to bring you to your knees. I will give you something like you have never had before. I love the art of mind fucking. And come to think of it I also love to pull my panties against my bald pussy and fuck them nice and slow as well. But for now I'm going to just slowly sit my little panty covered ass down in our lap. Or maybe directly over your face and move in circles. I'll either feel your dick or tongue poking me. I'll keep humping you until you get to the edge and then order you as I say "now pick up your phone and give me a call right now subbie. Get ready to serve this domination phone sex princess right now.

1-888-662-6482
Ask for Nikki

E Mail: NaughtySlutNikki@gmail.com

Skype Messenger:
NaughtySlutNikki

Google Hangouts Messenger:
Start a new conversation by searching for: 

NaughtySlutNikki@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment