Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Panty Boy Phone Sex With Princess Nikki

Subbies always seem to have the most secrets to share with this princess. And when it comes to panty boy phone sex no one does it better than me.  I have to admit not only do I love his naughty secrets but I also love some of the names that he has used in chat. Two that really stand out the most are panty fetish daddy and panty boner daddy. I think a name can express so much don't you? It expresses and tells a lot about a person. But with a female like myself it just leaves me wanting to know more. 

When I walked in my bedroom I saw him in a pair of my satin panties. Standing there with a bit of a hard on. He smiled sheepishly as he had his hand rubbing up and down the bulge that was getting harder by the second. And with a princess like myself I just knew it would be moments until he was rock hard. It was a matter of moments until he went from being 2 inches to 6. I stood there dressed in my satin pink teddy and panties. Looking into his eyes smiling and exposing a hint of my undies to him. At that moment he started to share some of his naughty secrets with me. I have to tell you I have a way of getting not only panty boys but lots of subbies to share their secrets with me. Not only by the way that I dress around them and show off my petite body but how I speak as well. They find themselves wanting to submit and do things for me. It's almost hypnotic to be honest. My sweet young voice saying things that make a submissives cock rock hard. They find themselves sometimes doing things they never dreamed of. Naughty things, kinky things, dirty things. Panty fetish daddy saw the way that I was looking at him. 

I walked over closer touching and toying with my satin shiny panties. Saying things like "oh they just feel so good rubbed up against my smooth pussy lips. Do you know something daddy? I just love to rub them against my clitty when I think about the panty boy phone sex secrets that you share with me. I'm just addicted to not only wearing and feeling how good they are against my creamy skin but i also just can't get enough of being a panty tease for you." Now, as many as secrets that he shared with me while we were in my bedroom together there are just way too many to expose right now! I mean I could write a novel of how many secrets that he shared with me. So I'm only going to share a few of my favorites. Think of it as a prelude starting off mild. Then working my way up to the most intense clitty rubbing cock stroking secret that will make you want to get on your knees for this princess and beg to know more. Not only to know more but to cream and cum in your panties for me too!

I giggled sweetly saying "I caught you. I knew my panties were disappearing for a reason." He told me things like "Nikki sometimes I go in your panty drawer and I take all the satin ones out and I wear them. But not only do I wear them I put them on top of my head as well because I want to smell your sweet scent." You don't have to wonder too much why he only went for my shiny satiny panties. One because they are his favorite, and two because not only do they feel good against his hard clitty but they are so fucking slippery and soft as well! As far as I'm concerned satin panties are the most addictive from any that a panty boy could lick, sniff, taste stroke with and wear. With a panty teasing princess like myself I have to admit that I have a pair of panties for every single day of the year if not more! So this panty boner daddy was in heaven when it came to having endless amounts of panties. There were so many pairs that he could take them out and lye them on the bed and grind his panty covered penis against them. And OMG! That was yet another secret that he shared with me too! 

But before I spill that secret I stood there saying "Daddy, you never steal a girls panties! Not without asking for permission. Do you know why? Because the punishment can be unforgettable." But he was spilling so many juicy secrets to me I had a box load of punishments I could use on him. Some of them were humiliating as well. I think he knew that though. I walked even closer to him saying "just think what it would be like to come home every day knowing that i'm here ready to dress you in a pair of panties to wear. Pale blue, pale pink, pale yellow. pale nude and many other satin ones to parade around in. And that is when his secret slipped out. He said "princess Nikki I once took pile of dirty panties and lay them on the floor and humped them." But do you think he just humped all of those panties? No he kept grinding his penis in them until he shot a cummy mess all in them. This naughty panty boy phone sex lover would never put them back and always got caught with them not only being dirty but his dried up cum stains in them as well! And if you think that is the only thing he humped then just wait until I share more with you as well! And when I expose his naughty secret you may find yourself doing the same thing as well. But that naughty secret will cum later. 

See, I'm the kinda princess who makes it fucking impossible. Especially when it comes to humiliation, flaunting my satin covered breast and ass and tiny cherry in the perfect satin teddy and panties. Sometimes you may imagine secretly spying on me in my bedroom dressed like I am above. I'm dancing seductively to some of my favorite music. You may find me touching and toying with my petite body as my hands fondle my 34 A breasts and sweet creamy pussy. You may see me rubbing my hands between my creamy little things and trailing my finger tips around my satin covered pussy. You may also find me pulling them against my puffy lips as I masturbate with them. It just makes you get a stiffy boner doesn't it? It may make you want to drop to your knees as I say hypnotic phrases to seduce your mind. Things like "Oh look at these pretty panties. You just love them don't you? They are soooooo soft and smooth. They are so fucking addictive. You want to wear them don't you? You want them to be a part of who you are... You want to feel these creamy soft satiny panties rub up against your stiff boner. 

You want to slide them on because they make you feel sooooo fucking submissive, horny and more vulnerable for me. Panties.... panties... they make you feel like obeying and giving in to this princess." I just love to condition your mind. I love to train it and corrupt it and get you right under my panty covered satin pussy lips. Just like panty fetish daddy. He told me "Nikki I love being on my knees looking up at your panty covered pussy. I have imagined what it would be like to rub my face against it. It just makes my penis so hard." I told him "imagine me looking down at you as I start to rub and grind my satin panty covered pussy and ass against your face. Moving it back and fourth and in circles. Being the ultimate cock teasing princess to drive you crazy." He started leaking in his panties. I had a feeling right at that moment that he would lick some of his pre cum up for me. And I have to admit that i love coaching and instructing a submissive on how to stroke their cock for me I'm very good at telling a man how and where to touch his dick just for me. How do you think I learned that? From older men! *giggles* Yes they schooled me on what makes their dick feel good when they stroke it. I got an "A" in that subject. I was in the fucking front row taking it all in like the best student in the classroom. I also love cum eating instructions as well. Do you think this panty fetish panty boy phone sex daddy would eat his own cum for me? Do you think that he would shoot his cum in his panties and lick it all up like an obedient panty wearing subbie? Just look at me with my pink satin teddy lingering on my finger. I wonder if I handed it to panty fetish daddy for him to wear. You know they say that sometimes panty boys not only wear and stroke with undies but sometimes like dressing in more as well....

I don't think I will share that naughty secret with you yet. But please check back soon for another part to this awesome unforgettable story. Because I can most defiantly promise that the secrets will make you want to pull your stiffy out and start stroking. Or you can just call me and if you ask nicely maybe I will share it with you. 

1-888-662-6482
Ask for Nikki

Skype Messenger:
NaughtySlutNikki

Google Hangouts Messenger:
Search for:
NaughtySlutNikki@gmail.com

E Mail: NaughtySlutNikki@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment