Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Small Penis Humiliaton ~ Feminizing A Sissy Faggot

Small penis humiliation phone sex is so fitting for some. Especially when she saw him coming out of the bathroom completely naked was the first time she decided that he needed to be dressed exactly as she was at that moment. All she had on was a bra and panties. He stood there with his mouth open as he exposed his tiny 3 inch pecker. The next words that came out of her mouth were "you should not be having any sex. Especially with a tiny prick like that." His face turned so shameful. She knew he was the perfect kind of subbie who she could blackmail and get him to do anything that she told him to do. And boy oh boy I have to say you have no clue of how far she took things with him. She grabbed her phone and started taking pictures of him standing there with his useless clit. Not only was it itty bitty it was also skinny! I mean how could someone with that small of a dick even stroke it? No way in hell could he ever do such a thing! Not to mention when he came out of the bathroom was he in there showering? Did he have to release himself and maybe had a full fucking bladder? 

No one with such a useless tiny dick would do anything more than just sit down like a girl and go to the bathroom. A princess like myself knows for a fact that when a loser has such a non existent small penis humiliation phone sex prick that he cant even stroke that he can't do anything else but that. Some little dick losers may try to say that they can stand up. I know that is just a lie. I have seen with my own two eyes of what happens when guys with tiny penises try to stand and go. And when I had the unforgettable pleasure to speak with this faggot he confessed the same thing to me. He just hates to be called that word. But sooner or later I am sure you will find out that as much as he hates it that it's quite fitting and perfect for him. He confessed many many more dirty secrets as well. And yes I did say it's a pleasure do you know why? Because some of my most very favorite things to do is laugh, degrade, humiliate and have my way with tiny clit submissive's like "Lisa" My motto is if you have a small worthless prick that shouldn't or can't fuck a girl then you may as well be treated and turned into a girl. 

And no I don't mean a fucking sissy girl either. I mean a transformed total and complete girl! Lisa's room mate and myself have a lot of the same thoughts when it comes to the transitions. And we will take out all the stops to get what we want. Even if it means blackmailing. So after this tiny clit submissive knew that she had him by his tiny prick he was putty in her hands. Not to mention mine as well. And I have to admit I've never seen anything more pathetic, tiny and that reminds me of a small penis humiliation phone sex clit than Lisa. In fact it's completely hairless just as it should be. I mean if this faggot had any hair around his prick and balls it would get lost like it was in the woods *giggles* And IMO when a submissive is told that he is going to start wearing panties why have hair around his pubes? All they do is get in the way. You also can't feel how soft panties are with all that hair in the way. One can only truly get addicted to wearing them is when they get rid of all that stands in the way of feeling that soft feeling of cotton or satin rub up against that bare smooth skin. I bet all the panty boys will agree with me. They can also honestly say that they have become addicted to wearing them once waxing or removing their hair. 


This is why it was the perfect time for his transitioning to begin. But just let me say that I'm not going to even begin to share all of the things that this tiny clit did in this one story. It would just be way too much to share and totally turn into a novel! So I'm going to just do tid bits here and there. kind of like teasers to make you want to come back for more. That is unless you decide to call me and hear it for yourself. I can say for anyone who has a small penis, wearing panties, being humiliated and degraded, being treated like a sissy boy and so so much more will want to come back and find out exactly what happened.  Lisa said "princess Nikki I have breasts.." I started to laugh because I knew that was part of the transitioning small penis humiliation phone sex phase. He said "yes they are the adhesive type and they are stuck to my chest and the only person who can take them off is my roommate." He was sitting there I know rubbing his clitty as he also told me that he was dressed up like a girl. And of course under what he was wearing was a pair of soft panties and a bra. Right at that moment was the time that his roommate said "now that I've got you dressed up would you like to go out to the club with me?" 

Looking totally shamed, degraded and humiliated he said "oh no I could never do such a thing like that are you kidding me?" As he confessed more to me I said "if I were there with you i wouldn't have given you a choice. You would have either went out with me or I would have sent whoever I chose pictures of you and your non existent prick. I would have also taken pictures of you dressed up like a girl to have as leverage if I needed to use them in the future." But then I thought about it for a second. Because him saying no leaves open so many fucking possibilities for more! Saying no to go out clubbing, having drinks that could have led to more may have been a relief. Because now who knows what could happen? The only thing this small penis humiliation phone sex faggot was thinking about is what others would think seeing him dressed up like that. Wondering if anyone he knew would recognize him. I bet he didn't even think about getting treated like a slut or servicing some mistress with a strap on. Or something even more humiliating!  I mean the choices are endless of what could have happened. 

A few things I'll let ponder around in your mind is that maybe Lisa could have been made to take her tiny clit out and start rubbing it in front of everyone. Not being allowed to cum until she agreed to eat it up like a cum slut. Or maybe taken to some storage room or in the back alley. Getting pushed down on her knees to suck on a big fat strap on to get her mouth trained like a cock sucking slut. Or maybe bent over or laid on her back somewhere in the powder room to get fucked like a girl. Maybe by a she male or maybe by some well hung stud. But seeing as she said no to that you can only imagine what was in store for this subbie next. I know you want to know what happened next. Do you think that by saying no to go out to the club that when her roommate got back that she was greeted with toys? Strap on's? Mistresses? She males? Maybe even a well hung stud to put her on her back and take her virginity away? Maybe this faggot had to admit that he really did love cock. Maybe he was so loud and the head board banged against the wall that the neighbors could hear! Not to mention if his room mate was standing there. She could have screamed out something humiliating for everyone to hear! I can't wait for you to come back soon and find out more from this small penis humiliation phone sex princess.

1-888-662-6482
Ask for Nikki

Skype Messenger:
NaughtySlutNikki

Google Hangouts Messenger:
Search for:
NaughtySlutNikki@gmail.com
E Mail: NaughtySlutNikki@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment